Electrical Service Near Me

Tips & FAQ

General Question About Electrical Services

Our aim is to achieve the highest professional standards and quality of service to our clients

General Question About Electrical Services​

Our aim is to achieve the highest professional standards and quality of service to our clients

Does your service has access to interior regions of Kuala Lumpur & Selangor?

Yes, We cover almost every part of the Kuala Lumpur and Selangor, including outskirts and interiors. Apart from that, we also provide electrical engineering services to other states in Malaysia.

Why does my light bulb burn out faster than expected?

A light bulb that prematurely burns out in a particular lamp or socket is a sign of a poor electrical connection causing heat build-up in the lamp. Identifying the poor connection and repairing it should resolve the issue.

Why is my electrical panel buzzing?

A breaker could be loose, or a hot breaker is allowing current to flow between hot and neutral. Either issue should be inspected immediately by a qualified electrician.

Can I install electrical wiring myself?

No, unless you are trained and certified electrician. It is a good idea to hire a licensed electrician.

If a circuit breaker trips, is this dangerous?

Frequent breaker trips could be a sign that the circuit is being overloaded somewhere on the property. A wire, socket, or appliance could be overheating, which could eventually cause a fire.

Why Do My Lights Flicker?

Have you noticed that all or some of your lights have been flickering? In most cases, it can be a faulty light bulb, but in other cases it can mean something more serious—and potentially dangerous. Contact us immediately for troubleshoot and repair it.

What is a surge protector?

A surge protector is an appliance that protects an electrical device from voltage spikes. A surge protector is designed to limit the voltage flow to an electric device by blocking any unwanted voltages above a safe threshold.

Do I need to replace an outlet if the plug is loose?

Yes. A loose plug in an outlet results in high electrical resistance. Electrical resistance causes overheating, which often results in a fire. An overheating outlet may also damage the connected device or appliance. Replacing an electrical outlet is a relatively inexpensive task.

Some Tips For Clients

Please contact us for any questions related to electrical services

Power Saving Tips

Electrical Security Tips

Mantainance Tips

580b57fcd9996e24bc43c543
Click here to whatsapp electrician